TAMIL CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *~*Skype 5.1.0.104.*~*
~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:13 pm by msc_arun

» *~*Kavalan comedy Videos.*~*
~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:52 am by thirumalai

» Leading Technology Consulting and Integration Firm Selects Kofax for Accounts Payable Automation Solution
~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 am by lavivi

» *~*இவன் அவன்*~*
~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:30 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*மரணம் நிச்சயம்!*~*
~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:28 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*கல்வி*~*
~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*ராணித் தேனீ*~*
~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*பெண்..........*~*
~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*உன்னிடம் வாழ்கிறேன்...*~*
~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:21 pm by Tamilkings

CONTACT ADMIN

~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends

Go down

~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends Empty ~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends

Post by NaviNesh Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:31 am

~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends New-Year-Greetings

I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generousity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIEND!

~Warm Wishes for a Bright and a Prosperous New Year~ sorry 4 late wishes friends Micky_mouse_animation_happy_new_year_card

NaviNesh
NaviNesh
NaviNesh

Back to top Go down