TAMIL CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *~*Skype 5.1.0.104.*~*
~~ Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members~~ EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:13 pm by msc_arun

» *~*Kavalan comedy Videos.*~*
~~ Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members~~ EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:52 am by thirumalai

» Leading Technology Consulting and Integration Firm Selects Kofax for Accounts Payable Automation Solution
~~ Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members~~ EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 am by lavivi

» *~*இவன் அவன்*~*
~~ Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members~~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:30 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*மரணம் நிச்சயம்!*~*
~~ Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members~~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:28 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*கல்வி*~*
~~ Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members~~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*ராணித் தேனீ*~*
~~ Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members~~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*பெண்..........*~*
~~ Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members~~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*உன்னிடம் வாழ்கிறேன்...*~*
~~ Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members~~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:21 pm by Tamilkings

CONTACT ADMIN

~~ Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members~~

Go down

~~ Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members~~ Empty ~~ Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members~~

Post by AruN Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Happy Valentine's Day To All BTC Members

Dear Btc Members,

I would like to wish all of you "Happy Valentine's Day". Starting form the day I signup until today I'm mesmerized by the unity,friendship & copassion shown by all our Btc members.....

Life is sweet because of the friends we have made and the things in common we share we want to live on not because of ourselves but because of the people who care its giving and loving for someone elseon this life's splendour depends and the joy of it all when you sum it all up is found in the making of friends

On this beautifull day I would like to wish all of you "Happy Valentine's Day" to appreciate and to wish my gratitude to all wonderfull souls. You dont need to be in a relationship to celebrate Valentine's Day. All you need is to feel the Love...

Love nd Hugs
AruN

AruN
AruN

Back to top Go down