TAMIL CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *~*Skype 5.1.0.104.*~*
The Last Love Letter EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:13 pm by msc_arun

» *~*Kavalan comedy Videos.*~*
The Last Love Letter EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:52 am by thirumalai

» Leading Technology Consulting and Integration Firm Selects Kofax for Accounts Payable Automation Solution
The Last Love Letter EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 am by lavivi

» *~*இவன் அவன்*~*
The Last Love Letter EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:30 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*மரணம் நிச்சயம்!*~*
The Last Love Letter EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:28 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*கல்வி*~*
The Last Love Letter EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*ராணித் தேனீ*~*
The Last Love Letter EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*பெண்..........*~*
The Last Love Letter EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*உன்னிடம் வாழ்கிறேன்...*~*
The Last Love Letter EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:21 pm by Tamilkings

CONTACT ADMIN

The Last Love Letter

3 posters

Go down

The Last Love Letter Empty The Last Love Letter

Post by superman Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:34 am

The Last Love Letter
To the Person I considered my soul mate,

When you came into my life, I told myself, I would love you n never gonna hurt you…
You were my best friend, my love, my everything… till 1 day, you came and said, “I’m sick, and I’m afraid I can’t stay with you any longer…”
I refuse to believe you at first, but when I saw those tears fell down your cheeks, it spells out the truth about how you really feel inside. You were deeply hurt, yah, I know… I was hurt too… you can’t even look straight into my eyes when you said, “It was too late…”
My life has changed at that very moment. I just found myself on bended knees yelling… WHY?? I was down completely… but I had to be strong for you… at your worst… I was there. Until the day has come for us to say goodbye… I knew it, but I just can’t accept it… if only I knew that was the last time, I should have held you and never let go. The whisper and embrace… it was the last.
We always thought our love was enough for us to last … it was a sad ending, and it’s GOD’s will…
I know you’re happy now wherever you are… and me, here I am hurting… broken.
Those 3 long years, it’s all gone now. How can I forget…?? How can I start over once again…?? I know, I can’t get you back, and I won’t be seeing you for the rest of my life…
It’s been more than a year now, this has been the longest year of my life… the most painful time I ever had… the sadness of the night brings back the days we had, the time you you let go of me, and the moment that I surrendered you… even silence reminds me of all the sorrow… pains… and my hopelessness…
Let me suffer in silence, till I get over you. Slowly, I can let you go… and I will be me once again… I will be keeping my promises, but you will always be a part of me. Hear me say this, one last time… “I have found the essence of my life, I have discovered a world that is beautiful, and it’s beautiful becoz of you…”

My love… My misery…

I’m letting go of you now… it’s the time to set myself free… this is the hardest thing I will do, coz, I still love you…
And this love… this love is all I have … and this love will bring me forward… and this love, if it’s true, I will see you once again in my life…

Yours,
SUPERMAN

The Last Love Letter Sewing_a_broken_heart

superman

Back to top Go down

The Last Love Letter Empty Re: The Last Love Letter

Post by ApsarA Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 am

...hey superuuu...ur first post..and well..izzit ur own story..so compiled...well...well...superuu...stories told from the heart are many a time not wishful...though eventful.....i just read through....!! ur love..ur misery..!! Rolling Eyes

The Last Love Letter 2374655kiz995r7ek
ApsarA
ApsarA

Back to top Go down

Post by superman Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:48 am

hmm yes apsu... its my words, i can said as my last words to my love, my misery... stories from heart will have its own essence although it seldom fulfilled...

superman

Back to top Go down

Post by AruN Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 am

Life may not be a bed of roses always and you might not be blessed with beautiful moments of love and support. There can be a period in life when things are just not right in your personal relationship and you think it as a love failure. But is there anything as love failure? If you have really loved, you can never fail in it. You are perhaps not that lucky to have someone you have loved in your life forever. But this does not mean the end of the world for you. It is just time that you keep the beautiful moments in your heart and move ahead in life however difficult it might be. There is absolutely nothing to feel dejected when there is a failure in love.Your life is important and you are surrounded by your loved ones. Once you understand this, you will find it much easier to overcome the failure of the relationship. Be with such people who love and care for you. They will surely understand the problems that you are going through

AruN
AruN

Back to top Go down

Post by superman Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:45 am

thambi arun, naan ithe overcome panni rombe kaalam aachu pa... hahaha its been more than a year, n i post this after i read something like this on net, i alter it here n there n post it... Its has nothing to do with my personal experiences... hahaha neway, thanx for ur comment.. appreciate it so much

superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down