TAMIL CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» *~*Skype 5.1.0.104.*~*
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:13 pm by msc_arun

» *~*Kavalan comedy Videos.*~*
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:52 am by thirumalai

» Leading Technology Consulting and Integration Firm Selects Kofax for Accounts Payable Automation Solution
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 am by lavivi

» *~*இவன் அவன்*~*
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:30 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*மரணம் நிச்சயம்!*~*
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:28 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*கல்வி*~*
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*ராணித் தேனீ*~*
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*பெண்..........*~*
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 pm by Tamilkings

» *~*உன்னிடம் வாழ்கிறேன்...*~*
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:21 pm by Tamilkings

CONTACT ADMIN

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~

+2
NaviNesh
ApsarA
6 posters

Go down

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ Empty ~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~

Post by ApsarA Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:28 am

Dear ashriee..!!..you are always thought of in a special way..and i wish u scores of joy..and the finest things..eva..!!Smile Hope u have a wonderful celebration..with loved ones..!! Happy Birthday!!..Do enjoy ur forthcoming vacation...spend happily with ur kith and kin..have loads of fun...relax..and get back soon...!!Smile..with love & regards..ApsarA..!!

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ 1050347vsiijc1308

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ 233332a0bg9arpmu

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ 1008-006-31-1068b

..This one specially for u.!!!..Pls click the link below:).!!

http://www.riversongs.com/cards/singing-happy-birthday-to-you.html
ApsarA
ApsarA

Back to top Go down

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ Empty Re: ~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~

Post by NaviNesh Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:59 am

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ 1378843j0nkir7nwk

To my besties friend Arun...
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight...enjoy ur day with family n friends machi..n have a gud vacation 4 u da...! cheers

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ Happy-birthday-1

this song specialy juz for u da...Arun..!

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ Mickeymouse15
NaviNesh @ Btc FAMILY MEMBERS
BE Cool N BE Simple @ enjoy ur life alwyz
NaviNesh
NaviNesh

Back to top Go down

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ Empty Re: ~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~

Post by dream shaza Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:12 am

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ 1894636
dream shaza
dream shaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Goody Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:34 am

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ Happy-Birthday-Rainbow-Balloons
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ Happy-birthday_animated_157
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ ThebdcakebyYankee

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ 1894755
Machi.. Wish u many more happy returns the day da.. I wish you to live a life which is under your control... Whatever happened in past and will happen in future between us, I hope, we are always friend.. isn't it.. Enjoy machi...

Urs Goody..

Goody

Back to top Go down

Post by rathi Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:47 am

dear well wisher Smile,

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ Fodsels_9
many many happy returns of the day Smile

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ Happy-BirthDay-Tulip
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ 7bb
this is the moment we happily post for u in return to all ur good posts u gave us Smile flower

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ Hapy-birthday21

LET UR BIRTHDAY BE FILLED WITH ALL GOODNESS N HAPPINESS flower flower
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ 445141

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ -0_A_JustWantedSayHappyBirthdayAnimated
~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ Anniv2
rathi
rathi

Back to top Go down

Post by AruN Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:29 pm

DubaiSurya Anna...Chochy...Navi...Shaza..Goody..Rathi..

Thank You All For the Wonderful Birthday Wishes

It filled my heart with joy to read all of your kind words.

I had a wonderful day and I am still enjoying my friend,

Love you all and again I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

God Bless .................and many, many hugs.....:-)

~~AruN~~Hearty Birthday Wishes to You!!~~:) 26th December~~ Thanksurwishesulotforme
AruN
AruN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down